EXPERIENCE MEANINGFUL, ACCELERATED GROWTH
This in-person experience brings together 30 impact-driven leaders who are dedicated to practicing healthy growth alongside the Path for Growth Team.
THIS EXPERIENCE MIGHT BE FOR YOU, IF...
- You're an owner, CEO, or a high-level leader who views your business as a vehicle for making a difference in the life of your team members, customers, and community.
- You want to grow your business without sacrificing the quality of service that you provide your customers.
- You value freedom and want your business to support—not contradict—that value.
- You care about revenue but are more motivated by the opportunity to make a lasting impact on others.
- You thrive when you have the chance to have authentic, intentional conversations with growth-minded leaders.
WE'RE GOING TO FOCUS ON THESE THINGS
BUILDING STRONG CONNECTIONS
You'll find a community of like-minded, high-caliber leaders who are all in on healthy growth.
Engage in sessions that'll equip you with fresh insight, tools, and perspectives to grow your business.
EXPLORING GOD'S CREATION
Participate in activities designed to strengthen and challenge your body, along with your mind.
QUESTIONS WE'LL ADDRESS AS A GROUP
- What are the highest return activities that a CEO should be investing their time and energy into?
- What are the areas you need to disrupt yourself in order to become the leader that your team needs tomorrow, 5 years from now, and 20 years from now?
- How can you structure your business to be a vehicle for helping team members grow as people and not just as employees?
- How do you create systems that enable your business’ rate of growth to increase while your stress level decreases?
- How do you practice freedom, stewardship, and healthy growth in all aspects of your life?
LED BY THOSE WHO LIVE THE MESSAGE THEY GIVE
Founder and CEO of Path for Growth.
Former Fortune 500 VP, Entrepreneur and Pastor.
Mike will lead a session on freedom, stewardship and healthy growth.
HOSTED AT THE JW MARRIOTT NASHVILLE
Music City's first luxury hotel is located downtown just two blocks from historic Lower Broadway. Guests staying at the hotel will soak in breathtaking views of the city as well as enjoy thoughtful amenities that include a stunning rooftop pool deck, a full-service spa, 24-hour fitness center complete with Peloton bikes, gourmet café and artisan bakery, and cocktail lounges throughout the property.
*Hotel stay not included with registration
WHERE YOU'LL TASTE AND SEE
Each registration includes excellent food and drinks all week but the highlight will definitely be our group dinner at Michael Mina's Bourbon Steak Nashville.
This restaurant is a hallmark of operational excellence. It is home to some of the best customer service our team has ever experienced. And the food—well, it's better that you just experience it for yourself than us tell you about it.
AND WALK ON THE WILD SIDE
All attendees will have the option to join us on Saturday to hike the infamous Fiery Gizzard. The 13-mile trek is one of Alex's favorites in the state and has a spectacular combination of waterfalls, incline, and expansive views.
The hike will be optional as it is very challenging. But it will be great motivation to practice healthy habits over the next few months in preparation for it!